Get Your Florida Concealed Weapons Permit in Two Easy Steps.
My name is Jeff Morelock. I am an NRA Certified Firearms Instructor and former police officer from right here in Pinellas County, and I’m dedicated to helping you join the 2300 + Tampa Bay Area residents I’ve certified to protect themselves and their families.
Many instructors in the area would like you to think that getting your concealed carry license is complicated. They’ll insist you need to spend hours and hours (along with lots of your hard earned money) learning to shoot like a Navy SEAL… Nothing could be further from the truth.
Get Your Florida Concealed Weapons Permit in Two Easy Steps
- Check the schedule on the right side of this website, and then register for either My Two Hour $75 Basic Florida Concealed Weapons Permit Course, or if you’d like to learn how to shoot or improve your shooting skills, take my Basic Permit and Self Defense Shooting Combination Class. (Either class exceeds the minimum amount of training Florida requires for a concealed carry permit)
- During class you’ll be told how to make an appointment with the State to get your fingerprints and photo taken. You’ll be given all the paperwork and easy to follow instructions for setting your appointment. You’ll receive your permit in the mail in 30 – 45 days after your processing appointment.
That’s it. Don’t let anyone intimidate you into thinking differently. You do not even need to own a gun before taking my class.
Here’s How to Schedule Your Class Right Now!
- Check the weekly schedule on the right side of this website. The schedule never changes.
- Use the Contact Form below the schedule on the right side of this website to let me know what date and day of the week you want to come in. I will reply with a conformation email, and you’ll be all set!
- You’ll pay when you come in. Please note that I only accept cash or checks. I don’t take credit or debit cards.
My experience being a local police officer taught me that the Tampa Bay Area is a dangerous place to live, and you know this or you would not be on my website. Do not put this off one more second. Your life or the life of a loved one could depend on it.
What are you waiting for?
Check the schedule, fill out the contact form, and I’ll see you in class this week.
Call (727) 289-4726. You’ll have to leave your question on my voice mail. For a faster reply use the contact form on the right side of this website.