Advanced Tactical Handgun Techniques Course
Saturday Sept 21st 3 – 9PM!
Getting your Florida concealed weapons permit is just the first step in learning how to defend yourself and your family during a violent criminal encounter.
Practicing at a shooting rage is a must for anyone who carries a concealed firearm, but it can’t completely prepare you for a self-defense shooting incident.
Take Your Ability to Defend Yourself & Family to the Next Level
The next step in being able to defend yourself and your family is to attend our advanced training course. During this six hour course you’ll learn…
- Self Defense Mindset
- Concealed Carry Methods and Techniques
- Drawing the Handgun
- Cover and Concealment
- How Not to Get Shot
- Ready Positions
- Reloading During a Gunfight
- Malfunction and Jam Clearing
- Shooting Positions
- Low Light and Shooting in the Dark
- Moving and Shooting
- One Hand Shooting & Weapon Manipulation Techniques
- Close Contact Shooting
- Shooting From Behind Cover
- House Searches and Family member Rescue
- Multiple Attacker Techniques
- Attacker Compliance Techniques
- Weapon Strikes
FEE: $250.00 – Includes Use of Training Guns, Eye Protection, and Ammo.
Call 727 289-4726 to Register – Space is Limited to Six Students